We have 2 Intriguing Listings in the Pearland/Friendswood Area’s that both provide great opportunities for investors!!
PROPERTY # 1 | 3512 W. CIRCLE DRIVE, Pearland TX 77581 | Currently $250,000
- This Listing is on a 58,157 square foot lot = 1.3 Acres in Old Pearland. Fully fenced, some cross fencing, 3 separate driveways onto the property.
- No Mandatory HOA, No MUD Tax, Pearland ISD Schools, Zoned to Shadycrest Elementary School.
- Large Enough to Subdivide into 3 Separate Lots, and Opportunity to Build 3 Single Family Homes on this property (see city of Pearland Zoning & Permits)
- Barn # 1 – Approximately 900 Square Feet with concrete slab and electricity.
- Barn # 2- Approximately 900 Square Feet w/ workshop & electricity.
- In Ground Pool Installed w/ slide in the 1990’s
- 2 Car Detached Garage + 2 Carport
- 2 Additions attached to the garage space large enough for 4+ cars, window unit, and lots of windows, currently used as workshop/hobby areas.
- Storage Building w/ Ramp behind garage
- The main house is in need of lots of love and TLC but does have a great structure & floor-plan with 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, formal dining room, breakfast bar, sliding glass door exiting onto the covered back porch.
PROPERTY # 2 | 904 PENNY WAYNE, Friendswood TX 77546 | Currently $329,900
- This listing is on a 32,234 square foot lot = .73 Acres in the Westfield Development located between Dixie Farm Road & FM 2351.
- This property features 2 Single Family Homes on it!!
- MAIN HOUSE- approximately 2,800 square feet, built in 1987 and has been updated over the years. Features 3 bedrroms
- GUEST HOUSE
- The oversized lots in this development are uniquely positioned outside of the city limits of both Friendswood & Pearland. Penny Wayne among a few other streets in the area have a Friendswood address, but are part of Brazoria County, and are zoned to Pearland ISD schools.
- There is no mandatory home owner’s association in the development but pride of ownership is evident on each corner.
- Many of the homeowner’s have horses, cattle, as well as other animals too.
- If you are looking for a home that provides the country environment but quickly can assess the amenities of city life this is the place for you.
- This home does need some TLC in cleaning up, and updating, but with the GUEST COTTAGE available and spacious land with no restrictions this is great investment.