DID YOU PURCHASE A HOME IN 2019??
If the answer to that question is YES it is time to file your HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION forms with the county you reside in. Owner’s of real property should notify the Central Appraisal District in which their property is located of any changes in status including ownership, value, exemptions, etc. You must file for your tax exemption after January 1st and no later than April 30th of the new calendar year.
in the state of Texas you must be property owner at the beginning of the tax year in order to claim HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION.
Below are links to the updated 2019 HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION FORMS by county.
- -BRAZORIA COUNTY-
- 500 N Chenango Street, Angleton TX 77515
- 281-331-6101 or 979-849-7792
- -GALVESTON COUNTY-
- 9850 Emmett F. Lowry Expressway, Suite A, Texas City TX 77591
- 409-935-1980 or 1-866-277-4725
- -FT. BEND COUNTY-
- 2801 B. F. Terry Blvd (FM 2218), Rosenberg TX 77471-5600
- -HARRIS COUNTY-
- P.O. Box 922012, Houston TX 77292-2012
- 13013 Northwest Freeway, Houston TX 77040
If you have any questions or need assistance with completing your HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION forms give our team a call. 281-485-HOME, or our office hours are from 9:00-5:00 Monday – Friday if you would like to stop in our office for assistance in completing your Homestead Exemption Form.